Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Fifty: IV

My poor Sophie is still at the vet, taking IV fluids and medicine. She has hepatic lipidosis and needs to start eating, but she hadn't been when I went to visit her today and I couldn't get her to eat anything, either. If she doesn't start eating by tomorrow, she may need a feeding tube in her stomach, which will cost a lot of money. If my pet insurance won't cover it (and I'm not sure yet if it will), I don't know how I'll be able to afford it.

My poor kitty.

IV:  November 19, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty! I hope she fights through it :)
You're pictures are amazing, by the way. I loved the grafitti smiley face the other day!

Christy said...

Thanks for the kind words about my kitty. She can use whatever positive energy people can spare right now.

And thanks for the compliment, too. :-)