Monday, March 30, 2009

Day One Hundred and Seventy-Four: Seashell

I have had this seashell since I was a little kid. We found it in the front yard of our house in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I have no idea how it got there.

Seashell:  March 23, 2009
Also, here are some pictures of Gracie checking things out as I tried to photograph the shell. Gracie really likes to sniff around my little photo shoots in the window of my apartment (I frequently use the windowsill for macro shots because the light is so nice there and I don't have to go too far). Here she is investigating my seashell and its surroundings.

Behind the Scenes 1:  Gracie Checks It Out
Here is the next step in Gracie's investigation of my photoshoot with the seashell. It is now hers. Having claimed it, however, she quickly got bored and went away.

Behind the Scenes 2:  Gracie Claims It

No comments: