Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day One Hundred and Seventy-Nine: Dash

Dash:  March 28, 2009
So since I went out and had dinner and drinks and talked a lot on my birthday (even though I was recovering from being sick and had lost my voice) I had a bit of a relapse the following day. Cory and I had planned to go downtown and go to a museum and give me a chance to just walk around and take some pictures, but I didn't feel up to it, so instead we stayed in, had a Lost marathon and played some games. Later that night, I was supposed to go meet my friend Mary at a bar in FW to see a mutual friend's band play, but, again, I didn't feel up for it, so I just stayed in and slept instead.

I was sad I didn't get to do any of those things, but I did have a nice, relaxing day at home with Cory, which was another kind of good day.

No comments: