Friday, November 27, 2009

Flickr Inspiration: Javier Retales Botijero

In addition to featuring my own photography here on my blog, I'd like to occasionally feature the work of other people whose photography inspires me.  I will start with Javier Retales Botijero, if only because he is my most recent flickr contact.

His recently explored "m" caught my eye (see below) and I spent a good deal of time paging through the rest of his amazing photography.


m, originally uploaded by © retales botijero.

Retales Botijero's work is filled with color, humor, character and amazing detail, whether in his still life photos or his portraits (equally wonderful whether of people or animals). Here are a few of my favorites as illustrations of these qualities.


chejof, originally uploaded by © retales botijero.


., originally uploaded by © retales botijero.


dress code, originally uploaded by © retales botijero.
Check him out.  I bet you can't flip through a page of his photography without finding something to make you smile.

No comments: