Wednesday, December 9, 2009

52 Weeks: Week One

Since I finished my Project 365 a few weeks ago, I've been wanting to start a new (but not daily) project. I think I may have mentioned this before, but what I decided on was a pair of 52 Weeks projects, where I take a post a dedicated photo every week. I'm doing one on film and one with my digital camera. I started two weeks ago; it's just taken me a while to work through all the photos from that week and decide which ones to use for the project. The photos I chose to represent the first week (digital first and then film [taken on my Zeiss Ikon folding camera) are ones I've posted before, but I'll post them again for the sake of the project:

The ForestTourist
I'll generally try to post the digital photos near the end of the week they represent, but the film ones will, since I don't develop them myself, always be late.

No comments: